History of Changes in GEMET
- 4.0.1 (2017-06-28)
Minor corrections and adding 4 new terms including and related to "Forward-looking studies"Download exports
- 4.0.0 (2017-06-26)
Content update including 303 new terms used in recent EEA products.Download exports
- 3.1.0 (2017-05-12)
Icelandic added.Download exports
- Armenian, Georgian and Azerbaijani added. Definitions translated to Arabic.
- The translation of GEMET terms into Armenian (hy), Azerbaijani (az) and Georgian (ka) was done in early 2015, as part of the ENPI-SEIS project. The work and quality assurance was coordinated by the ENPI-SEIS National Focal Points (NFPs) for Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
- The Centre for Environment and Development for the Arab Region and Europe (CEDARE) completed the translation and quality assurance of all GEMET definitions in Arabic (ar) in early 2015 as an activity of the ENPI-SEIS project.
- New terms added: air quality impact, alternative fuel, climate change adaptation, climate change mitigation, emission to air, fishing fleet, material flow, non-mineral waste, other waste, waste prevention, wood resource
- Ukranian added
- Added Slovak, Croatian and Catalan.
- Catalan language added
- Source references that were part of the description - a.l.a. (Source: HMD / OED) have been removed and added as separate property values.
- Chinese language added
- Arabic language added